Wednesday, May 21, 2008

SIGH

I'm starting to think there really is a worldwide conspiracy to keep me from updating my blog. Last night I took a bunch of photos of the very wee bit I have accomplished over the past month and then, while uploading them to my computer, the computer crashed and wouldn't stop loading random updates and I gave up and ran off to spin even though I felt guilty because I SHOULD have been cleaning and then two hours later the computer was frozen on the "loading update 1 of 1, if you turn your computer off it will never work again and everyone will hate you" Windows screen, but I hardbooted it and finally got it to cooperate but then I forgot to make sure my photos had actually uploaded and then put them on flickr so I could access them and so...all I have to show for myself this morning is THIS:
A thumbnail sneak preview of some predyed wool I'd bought awhile back at the now online shop Cottage Fiber. This wool is now yarn, but all you get is a photo of the prepped fiber ready to spin.
Also, here is a picture of Mickie taking a bubble bath. He is neither spinning or knitting while in the bathtub, but these are the only two photos I had handy.

No comments: