Monday, October 20, 2008

Drive-By Gifting

I fell victim to a drive-by gifting yesterday afternoon, but fortunately I lived to tell the tale. I was in my front yard, pushing the lawnmower along the edge of the street, when suddenly a silver car squealed up behind me. Windy and Joe flung themselves out of the running car before I even turned the mower off. They catapulted themselves at me, hugged all the air out of my lungs, shoved something into my hands, and then, engine roaring and tires squealing, they were gone as quickly as they had arrived, leaving me scratching my head and, yes...giggling.

I looked down at my hands and discovered that I was holding a brand new pair of neon green Knit Lite knitting needles.

You know, so you can knit in the dark! Hilarious!! And useful!

(Thanks, Windy and Joe! YAY!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe those can also be used to ward off vampires and zombies