Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bathroom: Before

Joy! I have found some poor suckers to gut and replace everything in my bathroom, and they are starting tomorrow. I thought I'd celebrate by throwing up a little photo mosaic of "before" pictures. ("Throwing up" is definitely the right phrase, here.)
They are ripping the whole thing out, drywall included, replacing all the plumbing and wiring, and rebuilding the room from scratch. I hope to get some in-progress snapshots as they go!

I don't have any humor-laden commentary about this yet (I mean, really, the photos speak for themselves), but let us all hope that the contractors performing my bathroom transformation don't give me any REASON for humor laden-commentary. Okay, count of three: 1...2...3...begin hoping NOW. [unnnngggggghghhhhh]

Hoping feels a lot like constipation sometimes.

2 comments:

Maxim said...

You had one of the shower-curtainless bathtubs? I used one of those in France and it was nearly impossible not to get water on the floor!

Carey said...

That is why the floor is ruined!