Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I did it.

Surprisingly, through all this housecleanerupping we've been doing, I haven't abandoned my spinning. In fact, it may be the only thing keeping me sane. (Well, okay, besides you people. Love!)

For a long time, I've been ready to move up to a wheel that's a little faster, a little more versatile, a little more sophisticated, a little more...BAD ASS. Yes, that's what I wanted. A BAD ASS wheel. I took awhile doing my homework, and after about a year of obsessive wheel research, I kept coming back to this one:
LinkIt's the Majacraft Rose. It comes with 4 bobbins, a lazy kate, TWO flyers (one regular and one for fine fibers, and two whorls with a huge variety of ratios (speeds) - you'd be hard pressed to find another wheel that comes with so much stuff. It's one of the most highly regarded wheels on the market and I TOTALLY JUST ORDERED IT.*

Mine mine mine mine. I feel so decadent, so rebellious, so GIDDY!

*Those of you who are Windy will be pleased to note that this means you can borrow my Kiwi.

1 comment:

Maxim said...

What? No chrome? :)