Monday, March 24, 2008

Awwwwwww yeeeeah!

I didn't finish anything this weekend as I'd promised myself, but I'm really really close to finishing my Tofutsies socks. It's a good thing, too. Know why? Jennifer went out of town this week, and she got me a present.

That's right. Jennifer got me Koigu.
Awwwwwwww yeeeeeeeah.

In other news, my mom got a new computer, so we spent Friday night and Saturday turning my old bedroom into a nice computer/knitting/sitting den for her. We're not totally done, but we're close - ready to scrub the room down and decorate it all pretty for her. It's been a struggle for her because when she got the house from my grandfather, she had to move our stuff in on top of two previous generations of stuff and keeping all of it tidy is pretty overwhelming (read: impossible). But, we're going to make some progress on it this spring. We should have taken before-and-after pictures of the room!

No comments: