Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Thing Is...

...when you're working on an Epic project, there aren't many new and exciting things to report. For example, I completed two new skeins of Blugy this weekend.
But, see, this Blugly looks the same as the last Blugly, so not very exciting. So I tried spinning some ME2, to see if THAT was more exciting:
But that looks the same as the last ME2, so, again, not exciting. I'm going to have to finish something soon, so I can begin a fascinating new project. That will be my goal for this week: Finish Something. We'll see how that goes.

Anyway, last week Jennifer left an Easter basket on my desk and told me I HAD to take it home and share the goodies with Dug, and in an uncharacteristic act of selfless sharing, I obeyed. After devouring the goodies, I was going to ask her if she wanted her cute little basket back, but then I discovered that it is EXACTLY the right size to hold KoolAid packets:
See? How perfect is that? So I'm going to use it to hold my fiber dyeing stuff. Yay! (Thanks, Jennifer! Sorry if you wanted your basket back because I am totally keeping it now!)

Now, to distract everyone from noticing that I have very little to say, here is an exhibit of Mickie and Angus trying to smoosh as much of their surface area together as possible:

5 comments:

Maxim said...

Are you sure the basket wasn't just a bribe to get you to finally spin the me2?

Carey said...

Oh, it's no secret she was bribing me. Except, I've verified that she intended to bribe me with the CONTENTS of the basket, not the basket itself. But I'm still not giving it back.

Maxim said...

So glad I just lent you a bunch of books...

Carey said...

Yeah, good luck with that.

Unknown said...

you can brain wash her and tell her that she gave you the basket.....