Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bad Idea?

It's fun to have one huge project on the needles and several smaller, more portable ones, and I have no Epic-In-Progress at the moment. I mentioned in my last post that my next Epic Project will involve dyeing, spinning and knitting a sweater for myself.

There's no getting out of it now, as I've already completed Stage 1: Buying The Wool.
However, a small concern has been gnawing at me. See, I have knit only FOUR sweaters in my life and three out of four were utterly unwearable. Considering the statistics, it's highly likely that I'll be doing all this dyeing and spinning for nothing.

I SO can't wait to get started!

UPDATE: When I got to work today, my wise and clever friend Jennifer suggested that in honor of my Epic Project, we should have gyros (lamb) for lunch today - her theory being that eating the young of what I will spin will give me power and insight. She's brilliant! I shall fortify myself with gyros!

No comments: