Monday, February 18, 2008

Comparison

After taking 327,482 pictures with my new camera, I finally learned how to FOCUS, I think, and managed to get a moderately accurate representation of two Blugly swatches. The swatch on the left side shows the Blugly that had more undyed gray in it, and the one on the right shows the full-force Blugly. Gray-Blugly is a little bit darker than it appears below, and has a lot of soft yellow splashes in it. It also has the saturated colors of Full-Force-Blugly, just mixed in with lighter colors.
I'm going to attempt to put up a poll so we can decide what to do. The sweater I am going to make is Mr. Greenjeans (click on the words to link to it) and I have an idea, in general, about how I'll use my Bluglies. (That sounds wrong, somehow.) Anyway, look at the sweater and then refer to my poll questions.
Anyway, that's all I did this weekend; knit swatches, played video games, tried to clean but turns out cleaning is REALLY boring and I don't like it, so I'm just not going to do that anymore.
To distract from my lack of accomplishments, HEY LOOK, A KITTY:

4 comments:

Maxim said...

Could you get something spinnable from that cat? It's big enough.

Carey said...

Yes, and if I made yarn from Angus'sessess shedding, I would name the color "Thunder Pudding".

josie pond said...

along those same lines, i always wondered about making yarn out of my dryer's lint trap collections. or the clippings from the malti-poo my mom used to have.

cute sweater, btw

Carey said...

Why, thank you, Josie Chan!