Thursday, June 5, 2008

Let's just take another look...

With all the stuff I went on about yesterday, I don't feel that this latest yarn I've finished got enough screen time. Let's look at it for a moment, shall we?
Even though it's from the exact same roving I dyed and spun for Blugly, it's a little softer, a little more sophisticated in its construction. It seems like every time I spin, I get better. I started spinning the sleeves for Blugly last night, and realized that the sleeves of the sweater are going to be wayyyyyy better than, for example, the shoulders. Heehee. I don't think it will be noticeable though. Only I will know. Except that I just told you all, but, you know, aside from that.

3 comments:

Maxim said...

Ooooo! Ahhhh! Ohhhhh! (applause)

josie pond said...

oooh, purty!!

Carey said...

Why, thank you, Josie Chan! :)