Thursday, June 26, 2008

Shiny Happy People

For the past two mornings in a row, I have taken a shower and then pulled the shower curtain aside to find this:
This is what happens when Dug is woken up in the morning by Dug's 30 pound cat throwing himself on Dug's head. You may think the uncannily accurate representation above has nothing to do with spinning or knitting, but you are wrong: I fully intend to explore the technique of intarsia by knitting this image onto the front of Dug's Christmas sweater.

5 comments:

Maxim said...

That image gives me Donkey Kong flashbacks.

JenLaurie said...

When did Doug get hot dog eyes?

Anonymous said...

I have seen Doug infuriated, and that is exactly what his eyes look like. and that one tooth swells up....

Dug said...

Actually, I would LOVE to have a sweater with that on it! That would be awesome! Please?

Maxim said...

With some work this could be the new Andre the Giant has a posse.